Privacy and cookies policy
§1. General Provisions
1. The administrator of the data is Rosa Venti Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS: 0000832586, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Business Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 5252817648, REGON: 385728393. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
4. We respect your right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, we use, among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data given in the forms on the site rejsy.waw.pl are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons
§2. Data Controller
1. The Service Provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you are or were our customer, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address.
2. The service provider is also the controller of newsletter subscribers and cruise subscribers.
3. Personal data are processed:
1. in accordance with data protection legislation,
3. in the scope and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and the proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
4. to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
1. to the extent and for the purpose in accordance with the consent you have given if you have subscribed to the newsletter,
2. to the extent and for the purpose in accordance with your consent if you have signed up for a cruise.
5. Every data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
7. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to retain the data.
8. The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
9. The deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
10. Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under applicable law.
11. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control in order to minimize the effects of any possible breach of data security.
12. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
§3. Cookies on rejsy.waw.pl website
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
1. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site;
2. "performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about the use of the website;
3. "advertising" cookies that make it possible to provide users with advertising content that is more relevant to their interests.
4. You have the ability to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at allaboutcookies.org.
5. Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is only collected where the user has explicitly consented to this by filling out the form. We retain and use this data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given service.